Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trying to integrate Outlook Web Access with ACT...please Help!

Trying to integrate Outlook Web Access with ACT...please Help!

[ Edited ]
I only have Outlook Web Access on my computer and it seems no matter what I do I cannot get the two to sync up. The women who setup Outlook is long gone, so we are all kinda lost here.  Do I choose the internet mail setting? or one of the outlook settings?  If I choose the internet mail setting it asks for the SMTP and Pop3 and no one here knows how to find that.  ANY advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Message Edited by Amockbee on 12-16-2008 08:31 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Trying to integrate Outlook Web Access with ACT...please Help!

In order for ACT! to integrate with Outlook, Outlook has to be installed on your machine.  Otherwise, you will need to use an Internet Mail account (such as AT&T or Comcast).  Unfortunately, you won't be able to do this with Outlook Exchange, as it does not use the SMTP/POP protocol required by ACT! Email.  If you do have an Internet Mail account that you would like to use, then you can contact the email provider and get the names of the SMTP (outgoing) and POP3 (incoming) mail servers.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.