Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trying to determine if I have the latest update for Act Pro 2013 and trying to solve attach Outlook addin

Tuned Listener

Trying to determine if I have the latest update for Act Pro 2013 and trying to solve attach Outlook addin

Hello...The version of ACT software that is on my computer is Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.1.108.0, Hot Fix 3.  Is this the latest version?  On the website, I see that there is a SP1 and then a Hot Fix 4 for Pro 2013.  I am confused because when I click on the Help tab and then update, the computer tells me that I have the latest version.

I am having problems with the attach/quick attach addin function installed in MS Outlook 2013...that is, it does not work.  I would really appreciate some assistance.  Thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Trying to determine if I have the latest update for Act Pro 2013 and trying to solve attach Outlook addin

You have SP1 already and hotfixes don't auto install. you need to download tham from the ACT! web site and manually install them.

Not sure about the Outlook problem, ACT! 2013 had limited compatibility with Outlook 2013.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129