Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trying to create copy of 2012 Pro DB for restore in 2013 Pro (Multiple error messages)

Highlighted

Trying to create copy of 2012 Pro DB for restore in 2013 Pro (Multiple error messages)

I just installed 2013 Pro on a new PC.  I have 2012 Pro on an older PC.  I've tried to save the 2012 DB using "Save Copy As" and "Backup" functions, but I'm receiving the following:

"Cannot insert duplicate key row in object "  'sys.syscommittab' with unique index 'si_xdes_id'.  Failed to flush the commit table to disk in dbid 10 due to error 2601."

Might someone have any ideas for me?  Thanks in advance! 

Highlighted
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Trying to create copy of 2012 Pro DB for restore in 2013 Pro (Multiple error messages)

[ Edited ]

Hello Crriege,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Here is an article with instructions for this error: KB Article 28141

Greg Martin
Sage
Highlighted

Re: Trying to create copy of 2012 Pro DB for restore in 2013 Pro (Multiple error messages)

Thank you for the quick reply.  When I clicked on the link, I received the following error: "Access Denied | Accès Interdit | Zugang Verbot ... Reason: Please contact your Knowledge Center Administrator."  Did I maybe miss something?  Thanks

Highlighted

Thanks ... You pointed me in the right direction.  I think I've been able to work throught it.  I appreciate the help!

Highlighted
Platinum Super Contributor

Glad to hear you have it working!

Sorry about the link - I've corrected it should you need it in the future.
Greg Martin
Sage