Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trying to add a new user

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Trying to add a new user

Hello,

I could really use some help!  I have ACT 2005 for work groups and 3 licenses.  I just purchased a 4th license / Program on Amazon.  The system has accepted that I now have 4 seats but the new user can’t see the customer detail the same as the first 3 users.   

To be more specific, I customized our data base but when I log on as the new user I see the data in the original factory format.  I know I must be missing something simple…. Please help!!!

Frustrated users

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Quinnins
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Trying to add a new user

Sounds like you need to change the layout to your customized layout.  Look at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left.  There is a layout button.  Click on it to select the customized/desired layout. 

You may have to get out of ACT! and go back into it if the layout you want isn't in the list.  There were problems w/ ACT! 2005 and I can't remember if this was one of them. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Quinnins
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Trying to add a new user

Sounds like you need to change the layout to your customized layout.  Look at the bottom of the navigation bar on the left.  There is a layout button.  Click on it to select the customized/desired layout. 

You may have to get out of ACT! and go back into it if the layout you want isn't in the list.  There were problems w/ ACT! 2005 and I can't remember if this was one of them.