Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trouble printing a Group History Report

Trouble printing a Group History Report

I use ACT to keep track of student records. I send out a ton of email blasts to large number of students and have been attaching these emails to the Group History. When a grad folder is closed, I need to be able to run a report containing all the email blasts sent to the group that grad belonged to.

When I attempt a Group Summary Report selecting only histories to be printed, I get individual contact email histories, NOT the Group History.

Any suggestions how I can make this work or find an alternative method?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Trouble printing a Group History Report

Actually you would get both the contact history and the group history. At present that can't be done with the ACT! reports. I have done a similar report that isolated the group history using Crystal Reports.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Trouble printing a Group History Report

Thanks, at least I won't drive myself insane trying to make it work. I am not familiar with Crystal Reports.

I would just attach these blasts to the individual contacts but I have found that I cannot reliably attach an email to more than 10 contacts at a time. Any more than that and some get double attachments while others don't get the attachment at all. I send these blasts to 100+ students at a time.

Thanks for the quick reply! Much appreciated.