Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tracking Referrals

Tracking Referrals

I am looking for a way to track my referrals in ACT! 2009. I need to be able to lookup what dates an agent referred me, the total number of referrals per agent, and the number of referrals in a given period of time. Is this possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Tracking Referrals

You should be able to do this using a couple of custom fields and by modifying the standard Source of Referrals report:

- Create a field for the referral source. There should actually already be default field for this that is used in the referral report...you can just change the dropdown values

- Create a date field for the referral date

- Edit the existing Source of Referrals report (or a copy of it) to include the referral date field

- When running the report, do a lookup on the referral date field to capture referrals for a particular time period. You can use an Advanced Query to define a particular date range. Then run the report for "Current Lookup"

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: Tracking Referrals

Will this allow me to list multiple referrals for one contact or will the old referral be deleted when I input a more recent referral?