Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Total History Call Completed Report

Total History Call Completed Report

I need to know how many calls my telemarketer is making in a day / week / month / etc.

I have been recording the calls by using "Record History".

I go to the Dashboard, but I don't see anything related to History Calls, only the activities Calls (after I click on "Follow up" while recording a History Call).

I tried using the Report->History Summary and the Report->History Summary Classic, but I don't see the total of calls. I only see the total of calls for each contact.

I'm sure someone has asked this before, but I couldn't find anything while researching this forum.

If anyone could give me a hand, I'd greatly appreciate it. (even if you could just give me the link for another discussion thread)

Thank you!

Dan Dias

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Total History Call Completed Report

What version of ACT! are you using. That only was the case with the early ACT! 2005 version of the History Summary Classic report and was resolved with the new reports issued at version 5.0.4 but you did need to apply the new reports to your database.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Whoops! I'm sorry I forgot to mention the version:

ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) Version 11.0.0.367

That doesn't make any difference. What was the ACT! version when the database was created or converted from ACT! 6 or before?
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you for your time, Roy.

This is the version I bought and installed. No updates.

Then the History Summary Classic report should provide totals. If not, then copy that report over from the demo database or create a new database and then copy the report over to your database.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Either I have no idea of how to make a report or there's something wrong with my software. Here's what I'm doing:

In the DEMO DATABASE, I've gone to both Report->History Summary and Report->History Summary Classic. Then I select "Preview" and "All Contacts". On the History tab, I uncheck "E-mail" and "Attachments"; I leave "All" at the "Date Range".

Still, I don't get the summary of ALL the Calls Completed. I only get the summary for individual contacts.

Should I do anything different?

Thank you.

Did you look on the last page of the History Summary Classic report? I just ran the report on the ACT11demo database using the settings you specified and I show 115 calls completed.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Multiple e-mail addresses

I have just recently purchased and installed Act 2009 Version 11. The last time I used Act it was version Act 2.0 so I have alot of learning to do.

My problem is I want to use one of three different e-mail addresses when sending messages to my various types of customers. How do I select the e-mail I want to use? I would like to also add different signatures as well.

Any idea where to start?

regards,

Larry

I'm sorry Roy, I checked in the last (and first) page. It doesn't show me the total number of phone calls anywhere.

Any other suggestion?