Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tools/Preferences

Tools/Preferences

The ACT 2012 Help Screen states the following:

" "Some preferences you set are "database-specific" and apply to the database you are logged on to. Similarly, some preferences are "personal" and apply to you as a user regardless of the databases you are logged on to." "

Is there a published list of which Preferences are Personal and which are Global?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Tools/Preferences

Hello DuggoHicks,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I am not aware of a list, but I think you raise a good point. I will research this and publish an article in the Knowledgebase with this information. Thank you for bring this up!

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I looked in the community forum for the list of Preferences that can be set but didn't see one. Did you have an opportunity to make one?

Doug

ILS

Tampa FL

813 310 5490 x 104

Platinum Elite Contributor

Doug,
Not as of yet - still researching and working on some other projects as well. I will get this done as soon as possible. Thank you for your follow-up and patience.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greig, thank you. This coming Saturday morning I'm hiring an ACT Consultant for an hour to discuss Preferences. I'll also ask him if such a list exists and if so will share it with you.

Doug

The elusive List of Preferences is not yet in hand. Any progress with coming up with or obtaining a list?

Doug

Tampa FL

ILS

813.310.5490 x 104