Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tools/Preferences/activities/duration. Would like to customize this and have an option for 3 hours for a meeting? Can this be done

Copper Contributor

Tools/Preferences/activities/duration. Would like to customize this and have an option for 3 hours for a meeting? Can this be done

I am trying to adjust the default duration times in Tools/Preferences/activities/duration. It has defaults of 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, one day etc. I would like to change this to have an option for 3 hours. I have meetings every week where I need 3 hour block time. I'm trying to save myself a bunch of mouse clicks.

I don't see a way to change it and act?

Is there a way to change this in the Windows registry?

Is there any other way to change this?

Administrator

Re: Tools/Preferences/activities/duration. Would like to customize this and have an option for 3 hours for a meeting? Can this be done

Hi Wizard,

While it is possible to choose any of the duration dropdown times as the default for new activities, It's not possible to add or change any of these duration times in the dropdown. You can however enter your own time into the duration field, so in the interests of speeding up the process of entering 3 hour long meetings, you could simply click the duration field, then type "3h". When you now click on any other field or press Tab, the duration will change to 3 hours.
Copper Contributor

Re: Tools/Preferences/activities/duration. Would like to customize this and have an option for 3 hours for a meeting? Can this be done

Bummer, that's too bad. Maybe act will make these editable in future updates.