Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Today's Calendar Not Visible

Today's Calendar Not Visible

When first opening ACT!, my regular Contact Detail screen appears. However, when clicking on Calendar icon on left, I cannot see my daily calendar at all and arrayed across the top of the page are six monthly calendars from 2026 (last time I logged out and logged back in, the six calendars were from 2018; the time before they were from 2016). I know my daily activity list is there because there are three lines showing and if I hold curser over each line I can see what that particular activity is but I can't figure out how to make that calendar section visible again, nor how to fix monthly calendars at the top so that when I log in I'm in the proper decade. Any ideas?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Today's Calendar Not Visible

Hello FBennett,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

The issue you are describing is generally caused by having the monitor's DPI settings customized and the resolution is to rebuild the ACT! preference files.  Here is an article with instructions for checking the DPI and rebuilding the preferences: KB Article 21042.

Note: I recommend using the 'Alternate Method: Manually Rebuild Preferences' option when rebuilding the ACT! preference files.

Greg Martin
Sage