Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Time spent report by opportunity

Time spent report by opportunity

Is it possible to get a detailed report for the time spent on each opportunity sorted by opportunity. I group my projects per opportunity and would like to track hours spent per period for the opportunity? Your input would be appreciated.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Time spent report by opportunity

There is a days open field in each oppertunity but I don't thik that's what you want. I assume that what you want is how much time you spent actually working on the opportunity. You might be able to use the timer to create history entries for the time spent but a report wouldn't be possible with the ACT! reports. It might be possible the create a custom addon to do the time tracking but I don't know if one exists.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I appreciate your response. Thanks
Bronze Super Contributor

Using Impact Report Designer we created a new report called "Opportunity Time Spent". This report uses the activity duration, opportunity and contact table to build a list of opportunities displaying the activity count and total activities duration in minutes for each opportunity.

Here is an example of the report:
Opportunity Time Spent report example

Use this link to download Impact Report Designer:
http://durkincomputing.com/ACT-Addons-Report_Designer.aspx

Then follow these steps to download and run the new report:
http://durkincomputing.com/HelpConsole2010/ImpactSuite/default.aspx?pageid=download_report_from_the_...

If anybody has any other report suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thanks
-- Jim Durkin