Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Those who use Act for Palm 3.0 and a treo 755p

Tuned Listener

Those who use Act for Palm 3.0 and a treo 755p

Board,

I currently am using Act2008, Act for Palm 3.0, and an alltel treo 755p. 
Those that have this or a similar smart phone combination, is there a way to have Act open with the contact info when a contact is calling in on the treo.  I would like to see if it could record/log the conversation to act and then sync it to my laptop..

Also, I have a jpg of each of my clients on my main info page on Act2008 and would like to get that set to sync with my contact info on act4palm

Are there any other ways you use act/a4p3.0 and your treo? 

Do you have any interesting software that you use?  I use mvoice, which allows you to record phone conversations to your miniSD card.  I use it when clients are giving me order and I am driving, so I don't wreck while trying to take notes.

Thanks
Russell
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Those who use Act for Palm 3.0 and a treo 755p

russelltw wrote:
Board,

IAlso, I have a jpg of each of my clients on my main info page on Act2008 and would like to get that set to sync with my contact info on act4palm

I don't use a Palm, but I can't see this being done on any PDA yet... much to much data for the limited RAM. Remember databases don't run on the SD card as they don't like being disconnected. So will need to wait a at least a couple of years till the PDS hsvr hard drive type space.