Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

There are not enough licenses in this database to allow you to log in. Please contact your administrator...

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

There are not enough licenses in this database to allow you to log in. Please contact your administrator...

I've seen this message posted several times, but the answer links posted in response are no longer working, so I'm asking it again...sorry.

Using ACT! Pro 2013 on Windows 10

Single User Lic w/5 Users Entered

Was locked out after deleting two old users and adding a new one with administrator access

Database had not previously asked for username and login to open database. After the above changes to users it's now asking for UN & PW.

I only have UN & PW for newly added Administrator, but when I use that I get the error:

There are not enough licenses in this database to allow you to log in. Please contact your administrator.

Not sure how to proceed as I'm not able to open the application to remove users. it is my understanding I can have have 10 users set up on the Database but only one can login at a time - is that correct?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you! - Todd

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author SD_Todd
‎01-28-2019 08:43 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: There are not enough licenses in this database to allow you to log in. Please contact your administrator...

Hello

A third Administrator user can reset Your password

I do not suggest removing users, only deactivating them to use that license and keeping the user's history that you are deactivating

The license number contains a certain number of users that can be active in the database

If you do not have a third administrator user, you can review this article and Ask for the support to RESET your password, they connect to your computer and you must tell them which user is going to do that PASSWORD RESET, then you can enter without a password and create a new one (Make a note in a safe place of your user Administrator password). CLICK HERE

1.png

2.png

Best regards...

PRAXI SOLUTIONS INC

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author SD_Todd
‎01-28-2019 08:43 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: There are not enough licenses in this database to allow you to log in. Please contact your administrator...

Hello

A third Administrator user can reset Your password

I do not suggest removing users, only deactivating them to use that license and keeping the user's history that you are deactivating

The license number contains a certain number of users that can be active in the database

If you do not have a third administrator user, you can review this article and Ask for the support to RESET your password, they connect to your computer and you must tell them which user is going to do that PASSWORD RESET, then you can enter without a password and create a new one (Make a note in a safe place of your user Administrator password). CLICK HERE

1.png

2.png

Best regards...

PRAXI SOLUTIONS INC

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com

Great, thank you, Juan! I appreciate your suggestions and time in responding!!

--Todd