We have the follow problem in ACT 2012, all the date is one day behind.
The situation is also follow:
- Upgrade to ACT 2012
- Migration of the database to ACT 2012.
ACT2012 is running on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server, the server is a terminal server.
When we check the data, al the dates are one day behind. for example:
Birthday in ACT is: 31-03-1984, the really birthday is on 01-04-1984
What we have done to solve the problem:
- Setting the time zone correct: Dutch
- Time / date is setting to Dutch
- ACTDIAG: Setting the time zone to GMT +1 Amsterdam
- ACTDIAG: Repair and rebuild the database
Test environment, setting the time zone and date / time correct
install ACT2012 and import the old database, again.
Check if the dates are correct, the don't!
I have also install management studio to see the data in the database, but I can't find it.
I think that the problem is the conversion to ACT2012, I hope somebody can help me!