03-15-2010 01:51 PM
03-16-2010 06:02 AM
If you were able to access the database before, then it is most likely the Microsoft SQL service is stopped. To check and start it:
- click on the Windows Start button
- if XP > select Run
- if Vista or Win7 > use the 'Search' window
- enter the command 'Services.msc' and hit enter
on the Services screen:
- scroll to find 'SQL Server (Act7)'
- look in the column labeled Status
- if it is blank, right click on the service and select 'Start'
Now open the Act! program and your database.