Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The Calendar is now bunched up on the left side of the screen

Copper Contributor

The Calendar is now bunched up on the left side of the screen

I am running Act v. 16 on a Windows Surface Pro 3.  Last week I updated to SP2.  Today I opened up the program and opened to my monthly calendar view.  The calendar is bunched up to the left hand side of the screen.  The days are way too skinny to see any of the activities.  Anybody know what's going on and how I can fix this and get my normal view back?  Thanks for any help offered.

Copper Contributor

Re: The Calendar is now bunched up on the left side of the screen

Here is an update: Now I don't see the monthly calendar on the screen at all.  But I see a whole bunch of mini-calendars.  Help.

Re: act pro 16.0.291.0 Hot Fix 5: Calendar View Problem:

Displays mini calendars across the top but no daily, weekly, monthly view

Mini calendars show 2030 year and I have to manually click the left arrow repeatedly to get back to current date and then print out my daily calendar.

I had this problem before and had to contact and pay customer support and do not feel like paying another amount for recurrence of same problem

Operating system: Windows 8 

Lenovo lap top which contains database.  I am a single user working from home

No error messages.

I've looked at previous versions of Act on this site and others but they only address older versions of act prior to windows 8.

I use the Lenovo lap top screen and also and acer monitor

Appreciate a fix for this and also what to do to prevent this from happening again-thanks.

I found a response after numerous searches of this site and deleting the preferences in act.diag did work-thanks.
Copper Contributor

JBecker, thanks so much for providing the help.  Deleting my preferences in Actdiag did the trick for me as well.

good luck

it looks the benefit of this community is the answer to a problem is somewhere, you just need to devote the time, (hours sometime) to search for an answer