Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Texting In ACT! 2009 Standard

Texting In ACT! 2009 Standard

Hello,

I really would like to find a pluggin or add-on that I would be able to send text messages to a group just like sending an e-mail to a group. Any ideas?

I also would like to be able to create a mailing that would be work with a usps Bulk mailing. ie. Separated a group by zip code, then print the address and bar code on each envelop zip code separated.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Texting In ACT! 2009 Standard

MergeMaster! does SMS - http://www.prodocom.com.au/mergeMaster.php

I heard they were also looking at does bulk mail as a service also... ask for Richard there

Thank you for this link. I looked at their web site. It is a lot less than helpful, however, I have sent a e-mail and am waiting for a reply. This company looks like the offer a monthy service. I would really like to find a pluggin instead of a subscription. Any idea?

Thanks, 

Kevin

Pluging is a description for how software connects to ACT!... nothing to do with how it's charged.

Ask for Richard when you speak to them

Thanks, I will do so.

To the individual that posted this ad.

This wasn't helpful or appreciated. I was looking for advice regarding Act! by Sage to set up texting to my youth group students. I am a youth pastor looking for ways to make communication to my students more efficent. Please consider the purpose of this web site and rethink your promotional avenues. This isn't it! 

The user posted quite a number of similar posts... I've reported the spam to the moderators

Thank you for reporting him. I did the same.
Copper Contributor

Did you ever find a version of a texting solution that works in the US?  Please let me know.

Robert

===

Robert M. Burns
Internet Marketer