Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Template issue - Templates will NOT print in colour!

Template issue - Templates will NOT print in colour!

Hi

I have a networked version of Act! 2008 (10.0.3.182 Hotfix 1) which has been working fine.  We recently upgraded to Word 2007 and we have also go a bran new Canon colour copier printer in our new office.

I have several templates stet up with standard letters which all have a coloured logo and some photos in them.  They are merging fine and produce an onscreen document that is in colour but they will not print on the new copier printer in colour!  They do print but only in black and white.

I have had the copier comany engineers in and they are at a loss.  The machine works fine from a standard Word document and prints colour fine but will not print a document produced from an Act 2008 template in colour.

Anybody got any ideas why it won't work?  BTW the templates did print out in colour on our old laser printer.

We have tried both types of drives supplied with the machine but no joy.

Can anyone help??

Simon

Re: Template issue - Templates will NOT print in colour!

When printing the template, are the print options set to print in color?  Do you have another printer installed to see if the issue is printer specific?

No it is not printer specific its somthing to do with the template.  Interestingly it will print from the terminal server (Server 2008) and Act so it is not the printer.
Copper Super Contributor

Were you able to print colour?
ACT! Premuim 2010
Version 12.1.181.0 Hot Fix 1 & 5
SBS 2011
Win7Pro Clients