Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Task list in priority order, Calendar view

Task list in priority order, Calendar view

In ACT! 2008 when tasks display in Calendar view (on the right side under the mini-months), they don't seem to display in any particular order. It would be great if the tasks were listed high priority first, then medium, then low. I've looked everywhere in Preferences or Options and can't seem to find anything that controls this. Does anyone know if tasks can be listed in priority order in Calendar view?
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Task list in priority order, Calendar view

Try using the task list then clicking on the column heading for priority to sort
Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA

I'm referring to the task list in the Calendar view, on the right hand side. These are the tasks for the day that is clicked on. Know of any way to group those by priority order?

Clicking on the Priority column header in the Task List view doesn't help. It just groups them by priority, scrambling all the dates in the process. Besides, I prefer to view my tasks by day in the Calendar view, so I do not use Task List view at all.

Thanks for any additional suggestions.
Copper Super Contributor

The "quick view" of your tasks in the calendar doesn't have a sorting feature. The task list does and you can filter by day, user, activity type, and priorety.
Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA
Nickel Contributor

[ Edited ]
If your not apposed to addon products, have a look at durkin computing.

In their Calendar View Plus   http://www.durkincomputing.com/CalendarViewPlus.aspx   program, you can filter and sort just about every aspect of the calendar view.

They also have a specific Task List and Contact List Plus programs which give you all sorts of customization.

edit: typos

Message Edited by mvpulsts on 02-03-2008 08:23 AM
Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA