Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Task Lists activities do not appear on calendar

Task Lists activities do not appear on calendar

Activities show on task list but not on calendar.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Task Lists activities do not appear on calendar

Hello bethpence,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Make sure that the filter settings on your calendar are not preventing the activities from showing. Try setting your filters for Types=All, Priorities=All, Select User - All Users. Also, click Options on the top right of the calendar and make sure Show Private is checked.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I have the same problem.  Tasks appear as blank lines on the calendar.    If I float the mouse over the blank lines, the task appears like a tool tip.  ANd clicking on the blank line brings the task forward. 

Did you ever get a resolution; My task list activities still do not appear on calendar?

Nickel Super Contributor

Make sure that the font color selected in preferences for the task list is not the same as the background color.

Rita Kogstad
RKA Associates
Stamford, CT
Platinum Super Contributor

When you are on the Task List and getting a blank lines - even though the lines appear to be there (able to hover over or double click on them) > try changing one of the filters to a different value and then change it back to the original - do the tasks then appear?

Greg Martin
Sage

Still do not appear.  However when I View the Mini Calendar on Task List, the activities pop up in a drop down menu.  I can click reschedule etc, but when I go back to calendar , they still do not appear.