Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

THIS PROGRAM IS A JOKE

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

THIS PROGRAM IS A JOKE

The real question to be asked in this forum is which database program is less a waste of money than Act. Just figured out words that are bold or underlined in text get turned into plain text when emailed using outlook express. Then it seem like a nightmare to set this program up with any other email program besides outlook.

The whole idea of this program is to send emails to groups or companies of clients, and you can't even send those emails the way you want. What an embarassment this program is. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Formula1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: THIS PROGRAM IS A JOKE

I suggest you try swiftpage. Its seems to be the best for integration with ACT. All others do in my opinion give you more headache than it worth.

Brian

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Formula1
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

I suggest you try swiftpage. Its seems to be the best for integration with ACT. All others do in my opinion give you more headache than it worth.

Brian

[ Edited ]

Great, so now you have to buy act, and then pay again to use a program that sends emails from act - disgusting.

You read posts on here of people who say they spent an entire day trying to change their ports or find the right mail clients. It's real {please post courteously} that a company would sell this hunk of garbage called Act to the public.

Message Edited by tashina on 05-20-2008 10:26 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Outlook Express has always had an issue with sending HTML emails via it's API.