Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TASK list: how to reset multiple alarms for Multiple Contacts Simultaneously

Copper Contributor

TASK list: how to reset multiple alarms for Multiple Contacts Simultaneously

Hi

I have been late in doing follow-up of my activities and now I have many activities that are in the past. I would like to reset set to the future but not to have to go each activity after the other. How can I reset multiple alarms to a new date simultaneously

Thanks!!!!

Silver Contributor

Re: TASK list: how to reset multiple alarms for Multiple Contacts Simultaneously

Hi

The free add-on listed below should do what you are looking for.

http://www.exponenciel.com/actaddons/actaddon.aspx?ID=136

Administrator

Re: TASK list: how to reset multiple alarms for Multiple Contacts Simultaneously

The addon mentioned above is indeed very useful for rescheduling multiple activities at once, when you need to select a time for the activity.
If you don't need a specify a time, you can reschedule multiple activities in the task list as timeless without the need for an addon, simply by right-clicking a selection of activities.
Copper Contributor

Hi

when I right click on a selection of activities, I do not find any way to reschedule those activities simultaneously.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Administrator

What version of Act are you using? This feature became available out of the box in Act v16.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

the version is Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0, Hot Fix 6

Thanks

Administrator

Hi albergante,

In that case I would suggest either using the above mentioned free addon to add this functionality to Act v14, or upgrading to a later version Act.
Copper Contributor

OK. Thanks