Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Synchronization has failed

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Synchronization has failed

Any idea how to fix this,

"Synchronization has failed. Property cannot be updated or deleted. Property 'LicensedUserCount' does not exist for 'object specified'."

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sheilat
‎06-02-2016 08:48 AM
Administrator

Re: Synchronization has failed

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

This issue can be resolved by running the attached batch file.

After running the file, when prompted, type your database name as it appears in the window. If your database name contains a hyphen character, please type the database name inside square brackets. i.e. [databasename]

View solution in original post

All Replies

I am getting the same exact thing Any answers?

Solution
Accepted by topic author sheilat
‎06-02-2016 08:48 AM
Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

This issue can be resolved by running the attached batch file.

After running the file, when prompted, type your database name as it appears in the window. If your database name contains a hyphen character, please type the database name inside square brackets. i.e. [databasename]

[ Edited ]

I appreciate the effort but I tried both ways with and without [  ]  and it still fails with the same message

[ Error | 6/2/2016 4:18:00 PM ]Message: Synchronization has failed. Property cannot be updated or deleted. Property 'LicensedUserCount' does not exist for 'object specified'.

Does this mean I need to go through the process of making a new remote and going through the motions of synchronizing to get all of my information included

Administrator

Hi Judithk,

If the .bat file does not solve the issue, I would suggest calling and speaking to one of our technicians who can perform some additional troubleshooting, and suggest some further actions to take. Our US phone number is 866 873 2006.

Thank you I will tell you it happens entirely too frequently