Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Synchronization Failed

Re: Synchronization Failed

I don't have money to pay for a consultant.  I only want it to work again.  I have been using Act for 14 years.  Version 2012 has been the worst as far as it stopping to work for no reason.   It has now been 55 day since I have been able to preform a sync.

Not sure what to do now, the fix in that article did not work and I have updated all three machine we use.  XP machine can sync but my Windows 8 machine does not which 56 days ago was able to.

Dennis 

I keep getting this error message when trying to sync.  Any help is MUCH appreciated!

Synchronization has failed. Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'sys.syscommittab' with unique index 'si_xdes_id'. The duplicate key value is (7536050).
Failed to flush the commit table to disk in dbid 8 due to error 2601

I get the following error for the past 2 weeks:

Synchronization has failed. Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'sys.syscommittab' with unique index 'si_xdes_id'. The duplicate key value is (7536050).
Failed to flush the commit table to disk in dbid 8 due to error 2601

PLEASE help!

I have not been able tyo sync for 5 months now.  I have tried everything, last I was told I need to upgrade to 17.  It came out last week, I prepaid but still have not gotten my upgrade.  They did give me a free upgrade to 16 as my act completely stopped working 3 weeks ago.  It became functional again but I still got our favorite error when I tried to sync.  Let me know if that error started when you upgraded to windows 8.1.  I have a suspision that has something to do it.

Dennis

I WILL not upgrade... it does nothing but completely F-UP the entire database. We have 12 and we are sticking with 12... I need this fixed in 12

I know what you mean, mine has been getting continually worse since 6.  I was to the point of it not working at all, I had no choice.  Good luck I hope someone can help you, I never could find a solution.

Dennis.