Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Synchronisation

Synchronisation

Hi,

Presently i'm working with Act 2011 and i'm not able to synchronise contacts and activities directly with my Blackberry. I hope will be able to do this in 2012. If not I will probably change my crm software.

Many business people have a Blackberry so why we won't be able to synchronise directly ?

If you ha a solution other then buy a third party let me know please.

Thank you !

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Synchronisation

Sage has a product called Sage Mobile for ACT! that sync's directly to the Blackberry, but it doesn't offer the full functionality that's offered by third-party products like Handheld Contact

See: http://blog.glcomputing.com.au/2010/05/getting-act-on-your-phone.html
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Synchronisation

Honestly, I don't know if you're going to find this functionality from another CRM.  Why the resistance to adding a 3rd party software solution like HandHeld Contact?  If you purchase it yearly, it's not even $15/month averaged out, and there's no cloud solution that will provide the functionality of ACT! for anywhere near that.

I support other CRM systems besides ACT, a couple of them cloud solutions that you can get on your smartphone, and although I think they are good solutions, if you like ACT, give HHC a try - it's very cost effective.

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com