Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Synching with Blackberry curve

Copper Contributor

Synching with Blackberry curve

I've been an ACT user since the begining in '86, and a Palm user since the 1st one.  I have always used CompanionLink with great success, up to and including ACT 9 and the Palm Treo 650.  I've just purchased a Blackberry curve, that I love, CompanionLink synched immediately and beautifully, but I'm not getting any calender events, meetings, or ToDo's.  I called CompanionLink, they said to download the Blackberry Calendar Patch, which I did, and it's still not working. Anyone else have this problem, and know how to fix it?  Thank you in advance.  Carl
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Synching with Blackberry curve

If CompanionLink don't know the answer, it's unlikely anyone else will.

You might also have a look at the trial of Handheld Contact which syncs to it's own appliaction on Blackberry or Windows Mobile devices ... and can even sync back emails and phone calls that you make on the smart phone
Copper Contributor

Re: Synching with Blackberry curve

[ Edited ]
Carl,

There are several things that may be causing the problem, however the most common is that the wireless sync is turned on. Please follow these steps to see if that is the case for your BlackBerry. If these are not turned on, please contact our Technical Support (503-243-5200) for help finding the solution to this problem.

1. Open the Calendar on the BlackBerry
2. Press the Menu button to the left of the trackball
3. Scroll down to Options
4. Look for Wireless and select it
5. Change it to Disable/No
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for Tasks/Memos
7. Open CompanionLink Setup and press Options
8. Choose Reread PC data on next sync
9. Sync

Tiffany Gamier
CompanionLink Software
www.companionlink.com