Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync sends info to remote database but does not recieve

Sync sends info to remote database but does not recieve

I have a remote database that is have a message come up saying that it has not sync'd in 22 days and needs to sync.  When we try and sync the infro does not transfer to the main computer.  Info on the main computer does transefer to the remote database.  I have tried the check/repair function on both computers and it did find and repair errors ont he main database, but it did not fix the issue.  

The remote database still shows a last sync date of 11/12 yet I get s successful sync log on both databases from today...I am at a loss, and at 30 days the remote database will lock up.  please let me know if you have any ideas on what to do.

oh ya, I have also restored the sync set to help, but that also didnt work.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Sync sends info to remote database but does not recieve

The 30 day limit isn't actually enforced.  You can keep synching past that date.  The issue you are probably having is that there is some data (probably a file) that is supposed to be synched to or from the remote that isn't synching.  There are some pretty good knowledge base articles on troubleshooting the sync process.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!