Do you mean 

Sync log with Outlook. Where is it?

Highlighted
Vad
Copper Contributor

Sync log with Outlook. Where is it?

[ Edited ]

Hello, collegues,

How to see the list of ACT! 2011 contacts which was sync with Outlook 2010?

Regards,

Vad

Regards,
Vad
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sync log with Outlook. Where is it?

Hello Vad,
Unfortunately, there is not a log that shows the contacts that were synced with Outlook. There is a Sage ACT! Integration log in the Tools menu of the ACT! Diagnostics utility, but it does not provide record sync information.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Vad
Copper Contributor

Greig, thank for the answer. 

Is there way to see which ACT! contacts are synchronized with Outlook?

or

which Outlook contacts are synchronized with Outlook?

Regards,
Vad
Platinum Elite Contributor

You can't actually see them in a list, but they would be whichever contacts meet the sync set criteria you set in the Outlook contact sync preferences in ACT!.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greig: Perhaps a better way to ask the question is "How can I see EVERYTHING that Syncs with Outlook?" When you look at the Sync Rules, you see quite a list, including "recently added Outlook Contacts". So, seeing the real list is questionable. In particular, ACT! Says that there are 210 Contacts to Sync with Outlook. I have over 2,000 contacts in Outlook (>14,000 in ACT!). So, what's the result of the Sync? How do I view the recently synced items? Yes, I know an Advanced Query with current date as an edit date I'll giv it to me; but, I'd like something more explicit. Yes, I'd like to see the changed Calendar items as well Smiley Happy BTW, I want to reduce the number of Contacts in Outlook without deleting any in ACT! How do I do that?