Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync issue: Sage ACT! 2011 and CompanionLink

[ Edited ]

I am battling the sync issues between ACT Pro 2011 Pro Version 13.1.111.0. Hot Fix 5 and CompanionLink Professional Version 5.0 (Build 5012) and iPhone 4S.  Can anyone share some solutions with me?

[Edit: Updated subject to match issue.]

Copper Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you updated your CLP ? 

[ Edited ]

Yes, I received the Build (5012) about 2 weeks ago.

Copper Contributor

Re: Sync issue: Sage ACT! 2011 and CompanionLink

I'm happy to help! Could you describe specifically what's happening?

- David

CompanionLink Software - Act! to Mobile integration. Over 1M downloads backed by free telephone support.
companionlink.com | dejaoffice.com

I have been trying to do a wifi sync between my new iPhone 4S with ACT 2011.  I was told that my issue was upgraded and I have been waiting for the "A" team to offer a solution for 2 days.  I tried to send a log file, but it was too big (58 MB after it was zipped) to send.  Several weeks ago, I talked with a CompanionLink tech when I was considering the iPhone.  He remarked that ii was easier to to do a wifi sync with the iPhone than some other phones.

Copper Contributor

Do you have a Support Ticket number? If so, email me at social@companionlink.com and I can take a closer look at what's going on.

CompanionLink Software - Act! to Mobile integration. Over 1M downloads backed by free telephone support.

OK

David:

Any thoughts - it's been 8 days now that CompanionLink has been working on this issue.

Copper Contributor

I've checked with our support team and they are definitely working on pin-pointing what's going on. It looks like they've been emailing back and forth with you on this issue. You hear a response from one of our techs to your latest message soon. We definitely appreciate your patience on this as we work to track down the root of the issue!

- David