Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync Set Criteria for Dummies?

Sync Set Criteria for Dummies?

I am having a hard time wrapping my small brain around Sync Set Criteria (and advanced lookup).  I think I am getting confused with the and/or options as well as how things are prioritized.  Is there a tutorial on this somewhere?

Thanks!

Bronze Contributor

Re: Sync Set Criteria for Dummies?

In most case there is no need to specify anything but all contacts in the synch set. You can though create a particular search for only specific contacts to be synchronised to a remote.

As far as I am aware there is no printed guide for the synch set but what are you looking for in particular?

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

similar problem. I selected all contacts in my select set, but only one contact out of 1000 comes up, when viewed in manage Subscription Lists.  Can't figure it out.

Bronze Contributor

If you go back and check the synch set and select all users and all contacts you should find they come across

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.