Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync Multiple Databases

Accepted Solution Solved
Astute Commentator
Accepted Solution

Sync Multiple Databases

ACT! 2008 Standard syncing via Hamachi.

If I have 2 Publisher databases on my machine. Obviously I can only have one database open at a time but can my remote databases sync with the database that is NOT open?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author rab5649
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sync Multiple Databases

With ACT! Standard you only have the option to use the application sync service. With this service, only the currently open database on the host machine can sync with remotes. If you would like to sync with a database whether it is open or closed, then you would need the Network Sync Service, which is included with ACT! Premium.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author rab5649
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sync Multiple Databases

With ACT! Standard you only have the option to use the application sync service. With this service, only the currently open database on the host machine can sync with remotes. If you would like to sync with a database whether it is open or closed, then you would need the Network Sync Service, which is included with ACT! Premium.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.