Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync Error

Copper Contributor

Sync Error

I am using Act Pro 2012 vs 14.1.108.0 in Windows 7, syncing my personel laptop to my netbook. Have had no issuses for over a year and now cannot get them to sync, the start up is fine and will go through all of the steps until the "checking for errors" at the end then this error appears:

[ Error | 3/9/2014 6:36:11 PM ]Message: Synchronization has failed. Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'sys.syscommittab' with unique index 'si_xdes_id'.

Failed to flush the commit table to disk in dbid 9 due to error 2601. Check the errorlog for more information.

The statement has been terminated.

@cSQLJOIN  - IN TYPENUM IS 6

FIRST  STAGE @cSQLJOIN IS        INNER JOIN dbo.CTL_SYNCROW_EXCEPTION SRE ON A.CONTACTID1 = SRE.ROWID1 AND SRE.SYNCDBMAPID = @nSYNCDBMAPID AND SRE.TABLELUID = @nENTITY_TLUID

@cSQLJOIN IS    INNER JOIN dbo.CTL_SYNCROW_EXCEPTION SRE ON A.CONTACTID1 = SRE.ROWID1 AND SRE.SYNCDBMAPID = @nSYNCDBMAPID AND SRE.TABLELUID = @nENTITY_TLUID

INNER JOIN dbo.CTL_SYNCDBMAP_SESSIONROW R1 ON R1.CONTACTID = A.CONTACTID1 AND R1.SYNCDBMAPID = @nSYNCDBMAPID AND R1.SESSIONID = @nNEXT_SESSIONID

INNER JOIN dbo.CTL_SYNCDBMAP_SESSIONROW R2 ON R2.CONTACTID = A.CONTACTID2 AND R2.SYNCDBMAPID = @nSYNCDBMAPID AND R2.SESSIONID = @nNEXT_SESSIONID

Thank You for your help,

Rod

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Sync Error

[ Edited ]

Hi Rod,

This is a fairly common issue, Associated with an error in Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2.

here is a link to an article which provides the steps to correct the problem:  http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28141

Please be sure to read throug the entire article before proceeding.

Let us know if you are still having difficulties.

Cheers,

Jared Dalrymple | Technical Consultant | P:+61 7 3423 3551
jared@evolutionmarketing.com.au | Evolution Marketing Services