Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sync Contacts ACT! 2007 and Outlook Express

Copper Contributor

Sync Contacts ACT! 2007 and Outlook Express

Anyone know of a software product that will sync ACT! 2007 (or higher) with Outlook Express 6.0?
Nickel Contributor

Re: Sync Contacts ACT! 2007 and Outlook Express

With Outlook express I don't think so... but I could certainly be wrong.

With regular outlook however I think DoubleLook or something similar might be what your looking for.

Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

Doublelook works fine with Outlook but doesn't support Outlook Express (sadly).  I was looking for a solution that would allow me to sync contacts with Outlook Express, Eudora, anything but Outlook.

I love Outlook but I several important clients using Lotus Notes and can't process Outlook email (TNEF) format.  Unfortunately their techs can't / won't apply the necessary patches to make it work properly with TNEF email.

Matthew.

Message Edited by MSIMON1960 on 01-27-2009 07:57 AM

Some days ago I upgraded my OE,but then all my mails were damaged!Fortunately I found-recover outlook express folders,tool was in the net.Program solved this issue in seconds and free of charge.Besides it demonstrated how repair corrupted files of dbx format, that are stored in Outlook Express folder by default,separate dbx files, Deleted Items.dbx corresponds with Deleted Items folder in Outlook Express and so on.