Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Swiftpage ACT! Pro v16 svcpk1 hotfix1 -Still Loosing CustomColumn Settings - When will that ever get fixed?

Nickel Elite Contributor

Swiftpage ACT! Pro v16 svcpk1 hotfix1 -Still Loosing CustomColumn Settings - When will that ever get fixed?

[ Edited ]

Swiftpage ACT! Pro v16 svcpk1 hotfix1 -Still Loosing Custom Column View Settings - When will that ever get fixed?

I am afraid to say anymore without usng many colorful metafors.

Every module of ACT!v16 still cannot hold the blanking CUSTOM column vew settings.

Contacts - Companies - Groups - Opportunities - Dash Freekin Boards - Custom Column view Settings people.

Open up a different ACT! database and bam - they get reset

ACT! crashes for whatever reason - and Bam - they get reset

It rains in Geogia - Bam they get reset..

It snows in Colorado - Bam they get reset.

I am getting VERY tired of rebuilding my and my customers column view settings in every module of ACT! for whatever version..

Backup your Personal Files/Menus and ToolBars ONLY - WHY ? when the restore does not always work?

Who is at the helm ?

Is anyone at Swiftpage EVER going to resolve this issue?  How about a Service Pak1 HOTFIX2  for act!v16 pro - maybe?

If YES; how about you also insure that the settings get retained for each individual database opened?

Opening database1 should not wipe out the custom colum view settings for database2- period.

Each database should be able to retain it's own CUSTOM Column View settings while this is getting resolved.

It would be VERY NICE if someone at Swiftpage responded to this post.

What a  MAJOR waste of peoples time rebuilding this product every fricking day for several users. Smiley Sad  FSB

Bill Williams - Owner/Consultant/Trainer at Fill Staff "ACT! FOR RECRUITERS"
Manage Your ACT! Backups http://fillstaff.com/backupfolderspro.html - FREE
BIG ACT! LAYOUTS for Larger Monitors www.bigactlayouts.com
Protect your Files & Folders with Folder Lock Pro by New Software http://download.cnet.com/Folder-Lock/3000-2092_4-10063343.html