Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Success Story Upgrade and Companionlink

Success Story Upgrade and Companionlink

After some painful rebuilding issues I'm pleased to follow up with a successful outcome. Tech support erased every instance of both ACT and SQL on my system (took about 15 minutes) and reinstalled ACT 11. I have only had one lockup in about a week now. I'm thinking I may have a RAM hardware issue, but am still looking into it. I froze up in Word a few days ago. I made a successful Acrobat doc of my 14 years of notes and they are safe and sound. New database is a bit bare, but that might be a good thing in the long run.

I also just downloaded the evaluation version of Companionlink and in less than 20 minutes had my contact database fully functional, including my calendar, on my BB. I'm quite impressed so far with ACT 11, Companionlink and of course my Crackberry. They are all actually doing what they are suppose to. After all these years PDA's are finally functional.

Cheers,

Heb

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Success Story Upgrade and Companionlink

Heb,

We are glad to hear that you have gotten your system setup successful and truly appreciate you sharing this with the ACT! Community! Smiley Happy

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.