Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sorting annual events

Sorting annual events

I am a new user of Act Version 10 and a previous user of Act 6.0

In 6.0 when I did a lookup of an annual event and then sorted the column, it did so by day & month and not year. In version 10, it is sorting by the entire date including year. In most instance, I have collected my data on birthday (for example) by only day & month. Is there an option, I can choose to make it sort like in version 6.0?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Sorting annual events

The versions of ACT! following 6.0 will sort those chronologically by overall date rather than by month and unfortunately there is no setting to change this.  If you would like see this a feature change or new feature, please submit a Feature Request

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: Sorting annual events

Is there a way to put Annual Events directly into the ACT calendar ?  I have 3 annual event fields (birthday, birthday spouse, annniversary).  I want them to be placed on the appropriate day in the calendar to remind me to call or send a card.  I can't seem to find anything on it and have been considering exporting it to an Excel sheet to be able to sort correctly, then manually updating my calendars.  I use ACT Premium 2009.  Thanks for any direction you can provide.