Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sorting Problem after upgrading to Act 11.1

Accepted Solution Solved
Avid Listener
Accepted Solution

Sorting Problem after upgrading to Act 11.1

After upgreading to 11.1 I am now getting the following error when I click on a column to sort the contact records.

When I select an added column I get an error message of "No more records match search criteria; The All lookup will be restored. " Only after selecting the OK Button: the all lookup is not restored and the message keeps coming up again and again until we abort the Act executable.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mgawronski
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Sorting Problem after upgrading to Act 11.1

Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue. I will provide an update if the status changes, or if an alternative workaround to this issue is identified.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author mgawronski
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue. I will provide an update if the status changes, or if an alternative workaround to this issue is identified.

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

I have the same exact problem. Does your response mean you do nnot have a solution? I noticed that the columns that do not sort are field I added. The standard filed seem to work fine. This happened on both of my computers. I think it is agravating tht an update is causing so many problems. Act! was working fine before the update but now I cannot go back to the prior version without having to renenter information for the past week! I hope there is a workaround for this problem soon. It is very difficult to sort through hundreds of records by limited columns. Thanks for any help.

Correct, the issue is associated to custom fields that exist the in spillover table.

Thank you for your response. I have since realized that my custom Reports that include the custom fields are useless - no data shows at all ! -  if there is a sort from those fields included in the reposrt format. This is a major problem. Am I going to have to un-install and go back to my older version or is there a fix in the works - soon? Or any suggestions?

Thanks, Donna

No thanks to this forum, I have just installed the ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.1) Hot Fix 1 and it has resolved the sorting problem. I thought an update would be posted?

[ Edited ]
I didn't respond to individual posts.  There is a posted floated to the top regarding the hotfix and what it fixed.  I apologize for not responding directly.
Message Edited by dlunceford on 06-09-2009 04:40 PM