Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sorting Activities in ACT V16 With Other Fields

Sorting Activities in ACT V16 With Other Fields

Need a little help I am going back to using ACT from our internal CRM. I have used 6.0 a long time ago (10 years would guess) and I could never figure out how to do a sort based on these criteria. Or do I need some type of Add on to get this accomplished and dont see one in V16. Sorting tasks based on user field criteria. Task List View easy enough. I want to see CALLS in the past. That is easily accomplished. Click on the Task LIST and Sort by CALLS overdue. Click on the LOOKUP magnify glass and I have a look up by CALLS in the past. Just what I want. I also have added a field USER Field 13 that I use as a client type (Prospect, Client, Referral Etc) Easy enough to get that in a look up. Ie) Clients with Calls overdue....People I should have already talked to What I want to be able to is sort the TASK LIST and ADD my USER FIELD 13 (Client Type- Prospect, Client etc) to the look up so I can prioritize who I want to call based on importance. The FILTER TASK List does not have the option to ADD USER FIELD 13 to the LOOKUP And I cant add that column either. When I am in the TASK LIST I can Create the Lookup but I cant then Sort By the DATE OF THE ACTIVITY. I CANT be this dumb please help