07-21-2008 12:49 PM
Does anyone have any answers or suggestions to the following:
We have just purchased this program, and are having several technical issues. We are concerned whether they are being addressed, and if so, how soon we can expect an update.
1) When moving between contacts from one lookup to another, the last contact's family dates of birth open in the new contact. This happens in our two separate offices, which are not connected to the same server. It happens in the demo version of ACT as well. In our business, we cannot afford to complete forms with incorrect SS#s and DOB information. We have been advised to go to "View" "Refresh" each time we go into a new contact. This is not reasonable.
2) Contact Reports, we have been advised, can only be populated and printed if you enter either a Note or Activity. Is anyone else experiencing this?
3) We want the ability to combine Notes and History. Does anyone know if this can be done?
4) Can the font for printing calendars be made larger?
07-25-2008 01:26 PM
1. The issue brought up is about 'ghosting date fields'. In these cases, the 'ghosting' is temporary and not an permanent change. I simple refresh will place the proper dates in the field (View | Refresh). This can be affected by hardware acceleration, system resources, layout, number of fields on the layout, etc...
2. Follow knowledgbase article: Contacts Missing from the Contact Report
3. No, you cannot combine the notes and history tab.
4. No, the font size is predefined for formatting.