Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

So, what is the prupose of a pre-order

Copper Contributor

So, what is the prupose of a pre-order

So, what is the purpose of a pre-order if you are not given your order until "Sometime before the end of the month"?  I don't get it.  I would have been better off just waiting for the product release and then ordering.  This is an amazing first impression.  An yes I have contacted customer support via Live Chat.

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: So, what is the prupose of a pre-order

Discounted price? Also, you should receive an Email with a download link if you want to download the software sooner.

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com
Copper Contributor

Interesting that you would think that.  I felt the same way.  That is why I did the pre-order.  However, it seems Sage does not feel pre-orders are important enought  to to put any special effort into getting that email out.  Yes, I called Customer Support and did the online chat.  I was told  "I will get the email link before the end of the month".  So evidently pre-order is nothing special.  I wonder if the rest of the company works this well.  I am very disapointed to say the least.  Even when I do receive the email, it will not make up for the total disatisfaction and lack of respect I have for Sage.  Idea for the future Sage, if you are listening... Make youe pre-order customers feel like they are being treated better than just a number.  Actually make them feel special.  I mean Pre-Order should mean pre-get.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello TomTinsley,
I'm sorry to hear of the delay in getting your download link for ACT! 2011. If you have your ACT! serial number, I can send you the link right away. If you do not, then you can provide your order number. Please send via Private Message by clicking my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.