Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

So what device should I use if I want to carry my contacts with me and I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone or the like?

So what device should I use if I want to carry my contacts with me and I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone or the like?

ACT! 2010 does not sync with any of the Palm pilot devices and I still want to carry my contacts with me.  I still use Act rather than Outlook because of the details I can have in the record.  But, how do I do it now that my Palm device doesn't sync?

I definately do NOT want to go to a BB or other PDA and get into the $30/month penalty box.  What device do you recommend for someone who just wants a good old fasioned Palm-type device and wants to sync with a Win 7 machine running Act 2010???

Thanks,

Bob

Tuned Listener

Re: So what device should I use if I want to carry my contacts with me and I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone or the like?

I just upgraded to Act! 2010 (still using XP) , and use an HP ipaq 211 PPC.  Works great!  http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/handhelds/handhelds/1/storefronts/FB041AA%2523ABA
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: So what device should I use if I want to carry my contacts with me and I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone or the like?

BobH,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. In regards to your question, see if CompanionLink Express will work for you. They have a free 14 day trial.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.