Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Smply Account Premium - Connection wth the Simpling Account Connection Manager

Smply Account Premium - Connection wth the Simpling Account Connection Manager

I am having difficulty in connecting to my data. When I try to open simply accounting I receive the error message - Simply Accounting cannot fnd the Simply Accountng Connection Manager.  I have run the Sage Security Application scanner. It states that Windows Defender Vista is "Uncertain" in the Enabled column as well as "ALWIL" unknown product is also showing "uncertain". Microsoft Windows Firewall is "yes" under the Enabled column.

Can anyone help me with some steps to correct this. I am using Windows Defender Vista and Comodo Firewall.

Thanks

Regards

Rick

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Smply Account Premium - Connection wth the Simpling Account Connection Manager

Hello Rick,

You will need to re-post this thread to the Simply Accounting Online Community for better exposure and feedback.

Also, I believe the Knowledgebase has some articles on this issue. Just make the product "Simply Accounting Family of Products" and type "connection manager" in the Search box.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.