Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Smart Task - printing steps

Smart Task - printing steps

I have a Smart Task that has about 100 different steps to it.  I would like to print out all of the steps so that I can easily see if they are in the right order.  Is there some way to print the different steps to a Smart Task?

Administrator

Re: Smart Task - printing steps

I can't think of an easy way to print out a smart task unfortunately, you could just scroll through the steps in the Manage Smart Tasks window if you want to confirm they're in order though.

Thanks Jon. Unfortunately, you told me what I had expected.  I have about 20 Smart Tasks.  When I modify a current Smart Task, I also need to make similar modifications to other Smart Tasks.  Is there a way to open two existing Smart Tasks at the same time, so that I see what steps I have added to the first Smart Task so that I can make sure that I add the same steps to the second Smart Task?  When I do that now, I have to close the first Smart Task and then open the second Smart Task.  This is rather time consuming considering that I might have to make 10 step modifications to 5 different Smart Tasks.  Thank you.

Administrator

Unfortunately not, it should be quick enough to click between different smart tasks to view the differences though - although I can appreciate that if there are many steps having to scroll though each step could be time consuming.