Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sick & Tired of dealing with Act Templates

Sick & Tired of dealing with Act Templates

[ Edited ]

Honestly why is it that when software providers Upgrade their software for the so-called benefit of their end Users we end up having to completely relearn the software. 

I am so sick and tired of trying to deal with creating a Template using the Act 2007 (V9) word process that appears prefect on screen, will print prefect as a template only to run on to a second page when I do a mail merge.  I have resigned myself to the fact that it may be quicker to hand write the letters to my complete database then waste more time trying to keep this on one page.

If you haven't sensed the frustration in my tone just yet then let me say I am so sorry I ever upgraded from Version 6.0 which did everything I needed the software do in a normal logical fashion.  Quite frankly if I could have my old database format back I would down grade from the current version in a New York minute.

Signed a frustrated user since version 2.0.

P.S.  don't even get me started on the new process for envelopes or how few of my old templates converted properly during the upgrade process.  Have a great day......where is my pencil?

Message Edited by Mike Jeffrey on 12-11-2008 01:07 PM