01-03-2013 01:56 PM
Everytime I try to modify the layout it says sage act is shutting down would you like to email sage about the issue? I always email but no on responds back about the problem.Can you tell me why the program keeps shutting down?
01-04-2013 09:50 AM
Please provide some addition information so the Community can better assist you.
- Version of Sage ACT! you are using (this can be found by clicking Help > About ACT! on the Sage ACT! menu)
- Is your database on your local machine (private database) or is it being shared from a server (shared database)?
- Operating system you have Sage ACT! installed on (i.e., Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Does this happen when you try to modify any layout (contact, company, group) or just a particulat layout?
- Aside from the dialog to send an email, is there any other error message presented?
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.