Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sharing Activity Series in Act 2008

Sharing Activity Series in Act 2008

Now that I have found the Activity Series I love it. One problem, when other people sharing the database on our network runs any Activity Series I've set up everything is good except that the Users I've assigned activities to get in there. All the activities are set for the person running the Activity Series. Also, when I try to make a new Activity Series on another computer's Act, the even though I set the activities for different users, the all show up only as the person running the activity series. Help!
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Sharing Activity Series in Act 2008

Hi,

This issue has been resolved in the latest build of ACT 2008.

You'll want to download the 10.0.2 update. However, if you apply it to one machine, all machines must be updated to the new version in order to continue excessing the database.

We just installed Act 2008 two weeks ago. We have version 10.0.0.237. Is that the latest version? When I try to update Act it says I have the latest version. Although, I'll have to check when I'm in the office tomorrow, I think everyone else has the same version I have. Thoughts?

Hmm, checked with a colleague who was still in the office and he has another version (Version 10.0.1.199). Any thoughts?
Nickel Contributor m4y
Nickel Contributor

Yes, a 10.0.1 update is avalaible on the website, download section (here).

But a 10.0.2 was just released now. Retry to update your computer via the Help > ACT Update menu. Or find it in the link I gave above

Xavier Nyssen

ACT! Certified Consultant @ Intuitis | Belgium
{ +32 64 45 08 00 | xavier@intuitis.be | http://intuitis.be }