Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Several Quote versions for several account managers

Several Quote versions for several account managers

Hi

I want to let each account manager to set-up a quote, from his opportunity list.

Every account manager has a letter with his signature on, joining the quote. This should be 1 file.

In ACT! I can only activate 1 quote, but i want 5 quote templates, for each accountmanager one.

I already tried to link the excel quote (.xlt) to a new .adt template but if I generate the quote, it just takes the frame of the excel sheet whith it, without the list of the products that should be mentioned.

Rolling just 1 template is way to little for our company. Each account manager needs his own version, personalization, (for its language for example).

Thank you for giving me the solution.

Kind regards

Silver Contributor

Re: Several Quote versions for several account managers

Quotewerks is going to give you a lot of options in this area. In my opinion an absolute must have for doing quoting.  their licensing is concurrent, so you can purchase just one copy and if you out grow that, get more at that point.

beyone that, DesignR1 has a tool called Quote SelectoR1 that will do exactly what you are looking for within aCT

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

Aren't their any free possibilities?

I'm starting to get the feeling that all the logic things people want to do in ACT! Sage are extras to pay. Like deleting companies once at a time for example.

What I should know is how ACT sends his data (which products, quantity, price) to the excel sheet quote.xlt.

If I do "write --> from template" these data aren't mentionned.

So it's very sad that everything we want to write should be done by the "write"-menu, except quotes.

Silver Contributor

not free, but pretty reasonable in my opinion.  hope that helps.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider