Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Service pack 1 Uninstalls ACT??

Service pack 1 Uninstalls ACT??

I have act 2012 pro, and am trying to install the service pack. Once downloaded, it has the installshield come up and ask if I'm sure that I want to uninstall ACT..... I'm not about to press OK, but really could use the update! Any help appreciated

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Service pack 1 Uninstalls ACT??

Hello Shrugod,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Can you check the installed version/build of Sage ACT! - it will be in Help > About ACT!
Greg Martin
Sage

Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0
English (United States)
Sage Software, Inc.
©2011 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, ACT!, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc., or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Portions of the ACT! application and associated documentation were created by third parties and are hereby acknowledged as follows: © 2000 Microsoft Corporation. © 2002-2004 The Genghis Group. © 1994-2005 Xceed Software, Inc. © 1991-2005 ComponentOne LLC. © 1991-2005 The Imaging Source Europe GmbH. This application includes a licensed copy of TList.Net Winforms © 2005 Bennet-Tec Information Systems. This application includes a licensed copy of telerik r.a.d.editor © 2004 telerik. All rights reserved. Use of third party components outside of this application are a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws and other applicable laws.
Platinum Super Contributor

The 'Version 14.1.108.0' indicates that Service Pack 1 has already been applied to this computer.

Greg Martin
Sage