Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sending email with ACT (1500+ emails)

moi
Copper Contributor

Sending email with ACT (1500+ emails)

Hi,

yes i read it all in the forum. Better to use other programs to send mass mails. But the ones I check i have to pay for each email that is send. And then the worse thing is that I think they have our high value list of emails to because it goes over there server.

Any one knows a good programm that I can use to send mails (html) and can use the data of act, and that the history is att to every send email.  I found one but i have feeling is more to export the contact>import them in the mail programm> send mail but i am looking into one that is good integrated in act.

Best regards
Marcel
Nickel Contributor

Re: Sending email with ACT (1500+ emails)

I've been using Mail Merge from Northwoods Software, fiound here  http://www.crmaddons.com/p-26-mail-merge.aspx

It integrates very well with ACT and can send HTML and graphics and all sorts of stuff like that.  There is no "per message" charge as it emails straight from your machine. you have to find out your ISP's rules on bulk emails. I have comcast her and its pretty strict. But I'm not sending 1500 emails on a regular basis either.

Sending out those quantities of emails on a regular basis; you might be best served with one of the paid services.

Matt

Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA
moi
Copper Contributor

Hi

thanks for the info I have a look into it

Marcel
Platinum Elite Contributor