11-10-2014 08:20 AM
- Version of Act! Act Pro v16
- Outlook 2013 is my email editor
- I am using a single user database stored on my C drive
- PC is running Windows 7
I would like to send an email to my contacts with whom I have appointments, for example each week for the following week.
I know how to create a look-up for contacts with appointments scheduled on a particular day and I know how to send mail merges out, but how can I do the following:
1) create a look-up for contacts with appointments for all of next week?
2) When I send the email, I would like it to show the date and time of each appointment
"Dear Mr Doe,
This email is a reminder of our upcoming meeting for Thursday, November 20th at 10 AM."
Is this reasonably possible. It seems like this should be a no-brainer to be part of Act.